Saturday, July 30, 2005

The Emergence

I fell..or rather popped outa my mother,writhing and kicking my wee way into the King Country,central New Zealand 1957..the year the Chevs looked really cool...30th or the 31st of July we never really found out the real day...Ohura,Taumaranui,Whaihi Beach,Reporoa,Rotorua,Ngakuru,Ohakune,Eltham,Stratford,were some of my early towns of residence..if we stayed long enough to call it that..shit being the new boy all the time but honed my (impress) skills...Eeling,fishing,hunting biking,Electronics,fishing,shooting,tramping,swimming boating,rock collecting and polishing,were early pursuits..kept trying to draw and paint but failed art at school over and over..austiomylitis in my left hand and rhuematic fever kept me in hospitals for ages..then my loopy mother comitted me to mental institutions quite young..saying sometimes I didnt seem to be there during conversation...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
surviving and hopefully growing old disgracefully