Friday, March 02, 2007
the HOLLYFORD REVISTED IKSR 07
aprox 24x20inches on hard canvas panel..ready to frame...In some ways the beauty of Fiordland is so fantastic but when my G/Grandfather lived in Martins Bay in the 1870s it was hell on earth carrying the mail by foot from the Bay just above Milford sound to Te Anau,When he died my grandfather Struan carried his youngest sister on his back from Martins Bay to Te Anau.Yes oh so beautiful but ever so bloody tiring..this is a painting of a flooded waterfall in the upper Hollyford valley..
- LACE X #3 IKSR 07
- "Birdlings Flat in black"IKSR 07
- WAIKAHA 2 IKSR 07
- "Etchings" and BIRDLINGS FLAT IKSROBERTSON 2002
- AUTUMN WORKS (3) IKSR 07
- THE OFFICE IKSR 07 and *the Answer* IKSR 07
- Jana Dorfelt (german artist) and I at Birdlings Fl...
- WINDOW SHOPPING FOR BIG HORSES iksr (c)07
- WELLINGTON IKSR 07 (march)
- EMPTY PLATE IKSR 07
- the HOLLYFORD REVISTED IKSR 07
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2006 (90)